5 Fun Blonde Looks To Wear In Spring
Winter has yet to end but we’re already gearing up for our favorite season: spring! Springtime is one of the best times to revamp your whole look, especially your hair. The cold winter air has taken the life out of your hair, why wouldn’t you want to give it a makeover, right? If you’re still on the hunt for your next hair color and, like us, you’re gearing up for spring too, how about these fun blonde looks? Check them out below.
- Platinum blonde - a lot of people prefer to go with a lighter hair color as the days get warmer. If you’re looking for the ultimate way to go light, why not trying going platinum blonde? Admittedly, platinum blonde is a bold hair color that not everyone will be able to pull off. At least not without a lot of effort anyway. Still, if you think you’re someone who can rock this look every day, go ahead and give it a try!
- Ash blonde - don’t want to go all out with a platinum look, but still want to go blonde for spring and summer? You might want to try a more subtle alternative which is to go for ash blonde. It’s also an amazing color to use for transitioning from fall to spring because it’s neither too dark nor too bright.
- Strawberry blonde - now, here’s something that screams “I’m ready for spring!” Strawberry blonde hair is warm and bright, perfect for those who want their hair to be the statement piece in their everyday looks. With hair color like this, it’ll be hard to simply blend in. Lighten it up a bit more to get a pinkish touch and go for an almost rose gold hair color look instead.
- Sunkist surfer blonde - imagine the look of those surfer girls you see at the beach every summer time. Their golden locks flowing, you notice it’s really more of a dark brown base with striking yellow blonde highlights for contrast and it’s gorgeous. The good news? You can have that too! This look is perfect for girls who love to play around with colors and texture.
- Glazed bronde - warm, cozy, and casual blonde tones are going to be everywhere and on everyone this year. If you’re looking for a no-fuss approach to trying out the blonde look, go for glazed bronde. For natural brunettes, this is a great way to dip their toes in the water and go blonde without really fully committing to the look.