Arigato from Tokyo - ありがとうございます
Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. You'll give thanks that you've included this classic in your collection. Pair with modernist nail art for a Tokyo-runway chic look.
- Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
- Up to 7 days of wear. For best results, use with
OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat
RapiDry Top Coat
- Start by applying OPI Base Coatto clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of drip-dry, Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
You'll give thanks that you've included this classic in your collection. Pair with modernist nail art for a Tokyo-runway chic look. OPI's Infinite Shine is a three-step long lasting nail polish line that provides gel-like high shine and 11 days of wear. Use with Infinite Shine Primer and Infinite Shine Gloss for extended wear.
- Stay-true color and shine for up to 11 days of wear with ProStay Technology.
- Gel-like high shine finish.
- Applies and removes easily like a regular nail polish.
- No UV or LED light needed.
- Properly prep your natural nail for long lasting nail polish to ensure lacquer adhesion.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Shake long lasting nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine to each nail. Brush some polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nails and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss. Also cap the free edge with Infinite Shine Gloss.
* Color as shown in the picture may vary from the actual nail polish shade.