Wellaplex No2 Bond Stabilizer is the second stage of a professional internal bonds reconstruction treatment. The Wellaplex professional treatment was designed to strengthen hair during colouration or brightening treatments. It can also be used as a stand-alone treatment for damaged hair that was often subjected to intensive chemical treatments.
- Maintains balanced hair condition
- Protects hair structure during dyeing or brightening treatments
- Strengthens and stabilizes internal bonds
- Restores optimal pH level
- Gives silky softness and smoothness
- Makes hair more manageable
- Ideal for use with Wella colours and bleaches
- No change in oxidiser or extension of holding time required
Contains the Opti pH System, which strengthens hair by reconstructing internal hair bonds. Minimizes the risk of damaging the fibres during colouration or brightening. The Wellaplex system optimises the penetration of pigments and lightening particles. As a result, the achieved colouring effect is perfect.
How to use: Wellaplex No2 Bond Stabilizer should be applied after washing off the colouring or brightening mixture. Apply mask to damp hair and leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Rinse and wash hair with a shampoo and conditioner.